Friday, October 1, 2010

What’s been goin on…?

Listening to Quasimodo sung by Shinee
(Disclaimer:  entry could contain disconnections, misspellings, abrupt endings, and can even be off topic  -read at your own risk-)

Well I don’t kno where to start really….On my b-day (of all days), my mom got into a fight with some people at the flea mkt. This fight was more like a two day thing, but anyways…so one thing led to another and my mother ended up in jail (detention center really). So now I’m trying to take care of everything my mother did prior to all this.. Its quite hard really, but the hardest part is hearing my mom crying over the phone. It doesn’t help that I wanna kick everyone of her friends’ asses for not helping the way they should either…but I guess times are hard..right?.....I’m trying to make the bond money but it feels impossible and now that family is involved, I’m being pulled in different directions because they think they have other ways of handling the situation. All I kno is that I just want to get her outta there…..

On a positive note, I got my test results for my cosmetology tests and I passed both of them (without having to study much at all, I’m a slacker when it comes to that).  So now I just need to find a job in a salon, which is the hard part because I haven’t really figured my style out yet. Plus with all this stuff happening recently I haven’t really had the motivation to even think about hair. Until recently have I started to look at anything regarding fashion/hair/art type stuff.  Just the other day I was in the bookstore lookin thru magazines. I’m really likin architectural design and modern furniture magazines lately. The stuff in those mags really impressed me. Maybe one day I can do some interior design (most likely designing my own salon and home)

(lol just got lost watching Shinee perform Lucifer-it has that affect on u J)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?