Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The End is Near

Listening to 꿈-K.Will

Ugh its already tryin to get cold...Almost froze in my shorts today
SN:  lol why did it take like 10min for me to figure out my password on Twitter shame shame shame
I guess im gonna need a new wardrobe for the cold times (lol winter)...
there are some sites i look to for advice on my clothing choices..they r mostly korean or just overseas (mostly korean-i can navigate myself around the sites better)
the cool thing to wear this year is still shorts with the tights and stockings (who says that anymore??)..so i guess i need to buy some funky ones now
i guess i will just put some pics of what i want here:
(lol i guess i won't dont wanna get sued for using licensed pics that would suck)
well yea i wanna go to  Asheville to get some clothes...Actually i wanna move there but i dont wanna do it unless i get a job there first...in a salon of course..or i wanna make my own bcuz when i got there, there happened to be no presence of black people (well almost none-i saw a total of 1 1/2 black people lol) Maybe i can get some to come when i open a salon that caters to them also...
But back to fashion................I intend to go back to my old ways of when i started highschool and was crazy about Japan....I wanna get back into cute mode.... And U KNO WHAT THAT MEANS?!..I need some cuter hairstyles for my own hair but i will get on that topic later...Lately i have gotten into girly mode this year...Im really lovin bein a girl now..its just that there are a lot of times that i haven't felt like a girl..I just felt there..But things are changin for the better...
I lookin towards 2NE1's style its kinda morbid at times i think tho lol...but their stylist team makes most of there accessories which r kinda girly and edgy at the same time
Like the lego belt dara is wearing and the little junk food rings that cl wears


Now on to hair... As some of my friends already kno..I have locs..I think about cutting them sometimes bcuz im running out of things to do with them..I like to get them curled a lot but the process is so long..Its takes about 2 hours to twist and set them then another 2hr to dry under dryer on full blast and the longer they get the longer it takes to dry...

pics of locs:




Maybe some people can give me some insight on some new or other styles i can do with my hair...WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED:)

Now on to nails...I have been thinkin about getting the fake nails for a while...Its just that mine look so horrible..and like i said i wanna look girly so i want girly nails...
Actually they offered this at the cosmetology school i graduated from but i was never successful at doing it..I dont mind designing them but don't ask me to do the acrylic or gel sculptures coz that aint gon happen unless u want a jacked up set lol

Pics of Nails and designs:


I guess in other words my boyish ways r over lol...the more girly me needs to come out
and btw if u read all of this...good for u :)

1 comment:

  1. girly is good! i especially love the idea of girly+edgy... very cool. those nails are insane!! i would recommend metallic nails because they're girly and edgy at the same time, but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?