Monday, October 4, 2010

  Listening to 8eight-Availability Period

Went to Tsunami today with my bestest friend lol
was pretty g-...ok im lying...I didn't really like it but yea the cheese thingys were good..I should make thos one day..
we ran some errands today...I made this small ass ad in the paper and it cost me almost $30...I hope this yard sale makes the rest of the money i need..(sorry for the "..."-its just the way i think thats all)I;m kinda hungry right now but idk what to eat plus im at Leigh's place..
I was watching eps of we got married..What is WGM u ask?...Its only the most awesomest korean reality show ever!..Its basically two Korean Idols paired up to be married (not a real marriage), idk how long they stay together (prolly a year) but they have to act like they r a coulple and married...its very cute and i suggest u to watch...anyways...this season is with Nichkhun (from 2pm) and Victoria (from f(x))<----looks like an equation lol)) I think they r so cute together plus they are both tall...but yea idk y im even talkin about this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?