Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nobody's Ever Left Here Without Doin It...

Well recently i haven't really been lookin for a job..No motivation really but my mom brought back up the funeral home thing...Mom as thinking i should try the mortuary cosmetology business..Its good money and it always has costumers..unfortunately for them ㅡ__ㅡ....Well nothin else is goin on i guess i should...one of my friends actually wanted me to do it with her but i guess she doesn't want to now...I think it will be and interestin experience for me...I've only seen a dead body once so this is all very new to me...i think i will talk with someone who already does this to see how they like it and if its the job for me...if i do end up doin this then it will mos def be a recurring topic on here..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?