Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Before i was rudely interrupted...

Aww i saw some cute stuff today...I really like the BeBe store..they have really pretty stuff..i always knew that but i guess i want to speak on it now..I like the style..I think its more my style there..If only it was in my price range ㅠ.ㅠ...





















































I guess most people that take one look at me but don't know me think i wouldn't wear things like that but i really like stuff like this lol...i dress like a hippie a lot of the time but in the summer time there really isnt really a way to escape the heat but to dress like one lol...but anyways i think bebe is a cool store for me...really sexy edgy stuff..i like :)

Another store i went to today was Banana Republic...i think?...lol..yea...The stuff for the women weren't really my style but if i had a bf i def would dress him in the men's collection..its very nice and sophisticated...i like the city chic look..i guess thats what it is lol idk..not good with terminology or spelling for that matter lol..idk y i like their mens collection the mannaquins were well dressed lol..Made me fantasize about my ideal man..
Actually Express has a good selection/collection for their mens line also but i didn't get to go there today coz of some other business i had to tend to....

I also enjoyed going to the MAC and Benefit areas of wherever store that was lol id remember now...I like makeup..i wish i knew more about it..was supposed to learn about this in cosmetology school but i didn't like the products we were working with so i focused more on the eyes..im a shadow person..I haven't really dealt with anything else...never really thought i needed to since my skin isn't that bad to use so much make up plus if it was i wasn't gonna decieve people by wearin makeup..I used to think it was just for special occasions but nowadays im thinkin more about it..maybe if i only wear a little bit...idk...MAC has this moisturetint stuff...Hmm maybe i can use that..i just wanna make my imperfections a little less visible..i don't care if it is visible just less visible lol..I need to talk to a professional lol..i wanna learn how to apply makeup again too..from a real make up artist lol..I think it would benefit me more...i wanna try new things too...new colors and everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?