Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh Sweet Day?! LOL!!!


Oct 14, 2010  1:23am
Listening to Tok Tok Tok-4men

I’m so happy my mom is back home..It feels like the house is complete now..it also feels a lil surreal tho..i didn’t know I was alone for so long…wow 25 days is a long time but with the help of my friends and stayin at their places help pass the time…I just wanna thank everybody for all the support and love that I was given these pass weeks…

I think I even listened to music every single day for about 3hrs straight…Its my escape…I guess MYOOJIK really IS MY LIFE LOL!...I’ve actually even got current with the music in Korea now…lol saw some new vids and heard some new music…

I’m really lovin the new Ga-In MV called Irreversible….I love tracks with the tango Argentinean like beats…I’m in love with beats like that..so seductive lol…makes me wanna dance..but anyways I was eyeing the clothes she was wearing in the vid and they were nice..esp that knit or crochet dress she was wearing that u can kinda see thru…Not to mention the makeup was BOOM! (lol Junsu)..very sexy and that nice fur vest was hot too…she’s been rockin those for a while tho lol


Then another hot vid and song is the new 2pm hit I’ll Be Back..Makes me wanna learn the dance moves to that..its kinda funny coz everybody thinks is the running man but it kinda a house dance move (or so ive seen lol)..The clothing choices were wisely made I think…I’ve been reading comments on youtube and they think of the clothing choices as really bad and the same for the eye makeup lol but that’s another story….sooo anyways if anyone knows what line the guys r wearing in the vid it would be GREATLY appreciated…GREATLY (emphasis lol)…I guess the reason I like the clothes is because its seems very futuristic like the stuff they wear in Asheville J…the design of the clothes fit the bodies of the boys very good I think esp Chansung (oh im in love with how long his torso is lol weird I kno) and Nichkhun (ahh so sexy lol)but yeah perfect threads for the body…oh also I never really noticed just how built Taec was…He seems like a big guy..lol I wanna stand next to him to see…


The last vid I remember is Shinees new one called Hello…I’ve always been impressed with the choices the stylist prepare for them..seems very fitting for their bodies since they aren’t very big guys…I’m lovin the pants that Onew wears…lol I would wear those..they r all black lace up skinnys…I also like Onews other ensemble with the tans and browns..looks very 80’s vice style but still boyishly cute lol…I’m def lovin Minho’s choices..they r a lil more less femme lol but still fits with the rest of the group..I can tell they r trying to project a more manly image on him than the rest…I just love how quirky the whole groups style is…I approve and so do other Fan Girlys lol


I guess I should do more of these post and def add some girl groups in the mix lol…but idky I have a passion for guy clothes..i guess it adds to the eye candy for me since I love guys who can dress well and look good in the clothes too(hope that makes since).. BOOM!!! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?