Monday, September 12, 2011

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner....

Well I ordered my Dolly Wink Deep Black Liquid eyeliner on Saturday at about 2am and i got it today! (Monday)


well the girls were right it is some damn cute packaging

Yup Coz I can totally read this...lol


Almost the size of a writing pen
The Tip is hella thin

The lines you can make..
It was still there when I licked it (yea i kno thats gross but at least its Dog proof : D) and when i  ran water over it...it comes straight off with makeup remover tho so that's good








NOW I AM NO MAKEUP GURU SO BEWARE OF THIS PIC!!!!

End result....







My overall thoughts on this product is:

  • It takes some time to get used to if you aren't used to using something this thin
  • Great waterproof/oil proof (for oily skin)...you can probably go swimming with it on lol
  • It's not blacker than my ruby kisses gel liner as i would like but for someone way lighter than me then its perfect
  • Would invest in the pencil liner if its as waterproof as the liquid
  • It's the most expensive liner I have bought so far (about $20)




I guess next is a video response to StyleSuzi/review for Udoli on Youtube


My Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?