Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pregnancy

Well if its not already known, I'm pregnant. 19 weeks to sorta be exact. I'm just now starting to feel the baby move so that's awesome. I'm finally showing now also. I don't know what i was expecting in earlier months but it was quite uneventful until now.


In the earlier months the only thing that reminded me i was preggo was the constant break outs and morning sickness (really all day sickness). I was having the worst time in the beginning. My weight was getting very low and I couldn't eat anything and if i did i would puke it all up. Not to mention the horrible migraines and headaches i was getting also. It felt like i was waiting forever to at least get to this moment where i wasn't feeling sick and able to regain my energy.



I don't really feel like i'm in the position to be someones mother but I don't have a choice now at this moment. I just gotta prepare with the remaining months i have left until the baby comes. At least i'm not on my own. I have a loving husband and these days some women don't even have that. Hopefully i will get that epiphany later when i really realize I'm having a baby and start doing my wifely and motherly duties without complaining..Until then I'm gonna  take care of myself and go with the flow of things.. Wish me luck!!



BTW Its a BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?