Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My New Wig!

  Just received my new wig from Ebay.  It took about 2 weeks to get to me coming from China. It was advertised as a Clair Beauty Wig I don't think it was.

Doesn't look like what i thought a Clair Beauty tag would look like..


Despite it being not what I thought it was, i still found things I liked about it. After all brand isn't everything.

Doesn't look half bad really




It was very shiny but the color was nice. I think it is along the lines of a 4/30 mix and a kind of ombre color style (light towards the bottom) or maybe it was just an illusion caused by the lighting. It shed quite a lot the first time i wore it and brushed it (hope its a good brush I'm using).









It's a really nice length, but I hated going outside with it because hair got everywhere and it annoys the hell outta me..Maybe i should use some product to keep it from getting like that.




Test run at Korean Fest!


All in all the wig was nice and I liked it. After all it was only $20 so you can't go wrong lol.  I don't have much experience with wigs despite working in a Beauty  Supply store in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?