Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Puppy Pepper!

About 2 weeks ago we added a new addition to our little family. Her name is Pepper and she's a 4 month old Doxie (dachshund).



The day we got her i was mad with my husband so he left and came back with a puppy lol





She has such a personality, but such a scaredy cat lol...She is just the most adorable thing with her huge ears.. I fell in love with her immediately, and for a good reason too-we are just alike..We love to sleep and we are a bit stubborn, but sweet as ever and easy lovers..



I don't think i have ever felt so strongly about an animal before until now..When i was younger i wasn't a very good owner to my former dogs and i feel bad for that because they suffered a lot with me..Now i think its coming back to bite me because Pepper causes me so much anxiety because i'm scared she's gonna get into trouble and hurt herself..Much like a child i guess...She's horribly ADD at this age which is totally normal but drives me crazy lol..She can get so distracted sometimes..I think i would have horrible separation anxiety if i'm not around to supervise because my husband doesn't do a good job watching over her (or maybe I'm too protective lol).. Hopefully this will provide me the skills with taking care of my baby in the future!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?