Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well....So....Yea....

Well i've decided i'm gonna teach myself how to do Hime Nail Art...Since i basically fail at doin Gel and Acrylic nails, i decided on just designing them..I thought it would be a lot easier on me since ur basically dealing with deco and not just painting designs on it....I know i'm fully capable of this since i'm pretty creative with artsy and cutesy stuff...I think after teachin myself this i can build up to making my own paint designs on nails...I always feel sad when i think of doin awesome stuff coz it would be hard to sport the things that i think about...Like for instance Hime nails wouldn't for me as far as wearing them myself becoz i love doin my hair so all those little deco pieces would just get stuck my hair (lol other peoples hair too-I'm cosmetologist remember)...Idk how those girls do it....Gotta have some super industrial strength glue for that stuff lol!

Here are some inspiring pics!



 kawaiisweetz.onsugar.com



<><><> 
<><><><>



http://dropdeadkawaii.blogspot.com/



MYKAWAIIBOX Love shop




The UK Himegyaru Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?