Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ugh y does my mom like to watch this stuff?…

November 7, 2010
8:38pm

Ugh I hate watchin crime shows…so depressing…Its hard to believe people do things like that to other people…just innocent defenseless people...My mom is watchin this show about the Green River Killer and other serial killers…IDk if I was hearing right but this guy  killed like 48 or more women….That is so extreme…Its like he had no feelings or anything..He just thought it was right and something he liked to do..Sometimes he even did it before he went to work in the morning…How could someone be so cold hearted…How could u not feel anything while a person is screaming and fighting and begging for their life…Shit I freak out even when I kill a bug…Its like my worst nightmare…I remember watchin The Lovely Bones and thinking so many stories probably end like the character in the movie…Girl comes up missing and is never found and the killer just keeps on killing…There so soo many people who r missing and still missing…Whenever I leave from Wal-Mart its depressing to see all those pictures of little kids and women…its just crazy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?