Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finally!!!!1 lol

Dec 13, 2010 2:04
What I Need-Fleur Earth Experiment

Well I finally got a job (actually at work right now lol) and im so happy coz I gots some bills to pay lol…its at a salon on Decker blvd called Illusions Hair Studio…Its booth rent but since the girl who hired broke her arm she hired me on commission coz she cant do any hair…so other than her there is one other stylist…she’s real cool…She specializes in sew ins and quick weaves…she said she will help me with stuff like that since I kno nothing about it lol…Not to mention I can make so much money doin those types of hair styles..(lol im getting distracted by that Sweet Sixteen show)…




Right now things r slow for me since I pretty much have no clientele (sp?) so just feels like im just sitting around while everybody else is doing stuff…since I got my business cards made I will be sending those around town so I can at least get some clients with locs…I have yet to order my hime nail stuff but I def will when I get some more money so I haven’t forgotten about that coz ive been seein some cool tutorials on Youtube…Actually I need some people to practice on and I need to take pics of the ones I already did…

I will do some more blogs laterz…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchu Gotta Say...HuH?